Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2015

Le manteau - blanc

Dear readers,

in september my school for fashion design restarted and we had new projects on our minds.
One of those was to sew a coat, because it is one of the trickiest things in the crafts.

Mine should be a very special one, but one I would want to wear every single day.
I wanted it to be minimalistic, too. Aswell, as a little sunny ( look inside!!)
Below you get to see the whole process, from the sketch to the finished piece.

Please tell my what you think about it and if you believe that I am on the right track.

Love, Sunny



First - the sketch 





Second - the proto type
out of cotton 


Then the sewing process 
here you see a sleeve - undone


sewing process
 undone pockets


Then my very first self-made coat!
I am so proud of myself.


Inside - a light pink lining


Details










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen