Freitag, 10. August 2012

sunny's best dressed women 2012


Some weeks ago the fashion-magazine GLAMOUR elected their "best dressed woman 2012". I thought it would probably be someone like Sienna Miller (she got place 39.), Kate Moss, Ashley Olsen or Olivia Palermo. But when I saw that they chose Kristen Steward I did not understand why. Is this about how creative the stylists are? Because I do not see that Kristen Steward is conscious and adventurous with fashion. But savors obviously differ. And this is why I show you my TOP 10. These women show their flair of fashion. Each of them has their own style and expresses her character with their clothing.
 Sunny's best dressed women 2012. 


Sienna Miller.


Ashley Olsen.


Blake Lively.


Clemence Poesy. 


Alexa Chung.


Olivia Palermo.



Florence Welch.


Daphne Guinness. 


Kate Bosworth.


Poppy Delevigne. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen