Montag, 16. April 2012

Salzburg

Salzburg is a nice city in the Alps of Austria. It is the city of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and the city of the Austrian bavarian style, we call it Dirndl. And I have been to Salzburg with my mother to know the city better and to enjoy our easter holidays. There I have seen some nice places I would like to show you.


 


At the cake shop Fürst we ate the best Mozart Balls ever!

 


At the Cafe/Bistro/Bar Central in the Lederergasse 10 
we had a great and delicious diner in the 
beautiful sunset and a mild spring evening.


Then we met some great street musiscians. 
They made the city alive.  





A few scenes from the city.


A walk through the garden of the castle Mirabell.


And also in Salzburg the spring has already arrived.

Then we discovered a great art gallery.
The temporary exhibition is from the artist called Wulf Treu.



And last but not least we walked trough the famous Getreidegasse for some shopping.


We found that amazing Dirdl-store called Madl, which is an other word for girl in the Austrian language.
They had amazing dresses and I did not want to leave the nice shop.





1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey Sunny, thanx for your nice comment on my blog! Salzburg looks amazing, so beautyful!!! I realy have to put it on my bucket list <3
    Greetings, Jana

    AntwortenLöschen