Dienstag, 13. März 2012

ballet and fashion

I already told you that I love the ballet and I dance it myself. It is something I never did when everyone my age danced in a ballet-class or something. But when I got sixteen years old I tried it because I always wanted to try something new. Something where I can forget the daily stress from school and everything. 
I wanted to do something sportive, but something not to fast and something not to slow. Then I found a ballet school which offered everything I wanted. So I started doing the ballet. I really like to do it.
And then I saw that there a so many things in fashion and art which actually come from the ballet.
And when some of my passions are united it is the best thing for me.


          



Degas

Degas

Ballet shoes


                   
         Botero 

Dolce & Gabbana


                             


Christian Louboutin 






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen