- Out of the night that covers me,
- Black as the pit from pole to pole,
- I thank whatever gods may be
- For my unconquerable soul.
- In the fell clutch of circumstance
- I have not winced nor cried aloud.
- Under the bludgeonings of chance
- My head is bloody, but unbowed.
- Beyond this place of wrath and tears
- Looms but the horror of the shade,
- And yet the menace of the years
- Finds and shall find me unafraid.
- It matters not how strait the gate,
- How charged with punishments the scroll,
- I am the master of my fate:
- I am the captain of my soul.
Donnerstag, 13. August 2015
I AM THE CAPTAIN OF MY SOUL
after 2 months of working for a film production in the costume department as an intern
I am now finally about to start my holidays in croatia.
I am so lucky to spend one entire week on a sailing boat.
Here you see how I prepare for my trip.
Maybe I took up a slight tick for stripes.
I wish you all a nice and decent summer.
WHAT TO TAKE ON A SAILING TRIP.
Shirt from H&M
I bought it a loooong long time ago.
A little striped dress.
I don't know the label because I bought it in my favorite second hand shop
@ Burggasse 24 / 1070 Vienna
Promod. You can wear it both as a shirt or as a tiny tiny dress.
a french label.
A sweater in case I get cold.
Skirt from H&M
My new summer obsession are this seasons TORY BURCH sandals.
And a boater I bought recently.
So I guess I am ready to take off
or should I say plunge off??
And here a little treat for you.
One of my favorite poems
by William Ernest Henley