Mittwoch, 14. November 2012

Maison Martin Margiela

The french label Maison Martin Margiela started a cooperation with H&M.The pieces are going to be sold on the 15. November at 9 o'clock (as I know from Vienna). I am very exited to go and shop the collection! I have already seen a part from the MMM campaign but I think it is always different when you see the clothes in the shop and try them on. The collection includes very minimalistic pieces which show the signature of the artist. I think every upcoming unit  from the cooperation is easy to combine and has character. And by the way, the advertisement for this special day is also fantastic! Have you seen these amazing outfits? If not you will now see my favorites which I hope will be able to buy tomorrow!!! 



Advertisement from MMM. 


One of the looks. 


Here you can see the blazer from the look above.                     

A t-shirt.

And a body. 

           

Handbag Nr.1 looks like a black leather glove.


Handbag Nr.2 like a wrapped candy. 



This one is my favorite piece of the entire collection:
a leather jacket. 


A  black coat. Very classy. 


Cute. Simple. Funny. Belt. 







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen